DAQ 7100 is a portable, ruggedized data acquisition and control system that provides connectivity, signal conditioning and modular I/O for variety of sensors or signals, and it is an ideal DAQ for field deployment.
The core of the DAQ 7100 is a CompactRIO, a Touch Panel Computer (TPC) and WinSoft LabVIEW DAQ software library.
All NI CompactRIO modules are available for variety of applications, including counter timer, pulse generation, CAN, engine control, motion and GPS time sync.
Each unit comes with emergency stop button and USB/Ethernet ports that allow field deployment of software upgrades.
- Monitors and controls via custom connectors
- Built in touch screen
- Customized LabVIEW S/W
- Support of all cRIO cards
- Portable and ruggedized data acquisition and control unit for field deployment
- Touch Panel Computer for harsh environment
- Small footprint
- Control and monitoring with unrivaled performance of the CompactRIO FPGA
- Secondary dedicated CPU for the GUI via the Touch Panel Computer
NI System Content
- FPT-1015 Touch Screen
- cRIO 9XXX