Simple Go/noGo tests of RF devices can be performed in parallel, including Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth in order to save test time during high volume manufacturing test. At a very low footprint and a very good cost/performance ratio, the module offers many state-of-the-art communication standards including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, and others, allowing spectral measurements and simple modulations such as AM/FM as well as controlling of switches and attenuators.
The module can easily be integrated into existing test system infrastructure via Ethernet and comes with comprehensive software tools including support for LabVIEW and text-based languages like C, Python, Java and others.
- Low Footprint
- GPIO – Controlling the DUT and peripherals
- Support for user controlled signal generation and analysis (based on SDR architecture)
- Base unit for VNA measurements
- Interfaced by different languages (Support for different languages e.g. LabVIEW, Python, etc.)
- Parallel Test of Wi-Fi or BT and GPS, together with other RF tests and measurements
- Cost effective Go/noGo Tests
- Shortens test time
- Fully controllable by LabVIEW
- Ethernet interface of PXI modules
- Support the most wireless protocol
- Expandable for the future standards
NI System Content
- National Instruments Software Defined Radio product line