StellaNGC® is a full range of GNSS test solutions that encompasses Multi-constellation &Mmulti-frequency simulator. With StellaNGC® our customers fully benefits from an extensive GNSS expertise and from the modularity and evolutivity enabled by software radio design and VST/PXIe platforms.
StellaNGC® is an accurate GNSS simulator with an easy to use Graphical User Interface
With its multi constellations and frequencies (GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BEIDOU), StellaNGC® MultiConstellation GNSS Simulator is very attractive due to its flexibility and costs benefits.
Running on high-grade National Instruments platforms (VST, URSP), this Versatile GNSS platform allows fine receiver performance assessment.
The StellaNGC® simulation solution is easy to upgrade with StellaNGC® Record & Playback.
- Multi-Constellation Simulation (Basic GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS & optional QZSS, BEIDOU)
- Multi-Frequency Simulation (Basic L1/L2/L5, E1/E5/E6, G1/G2 & optional B1/B2)
- Satellite based augmentation system supported (EGNOS, WAAS)
- Real-Time generation of up to 72 configurable satellites with 2 RF channels
- Fully customizable & highly realistic scenario
- Simulated I/Q recording (for replay or post analysis)
- Powered by CNES constellator software
- Easy to use Graphical User Interface (Operator oriented)
- Self-contained portable unit
- Customer services for Maintenance & Support
- SCALABLE SUSTAINABLE: Functions and hardware capacities are easily updated for compatibility with evolving test needs.
- HIGH QUALITY I/Q RECORDER: Precise control of simulated signals & ability to record generated I/Q data.
- CUSTOMER SERVICES:A full service solution that includes customization, training and GNSS expertise.
- TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP: Pricing structure that optimizes acquisition & maintenance costs.
- US distributor : CertTech (http://www.certtech.com/m3systems/)
NI System Content
- NI PXIe-6674T
- NI PXIe-8135 / NI PXIe-8880
- NI PXIe-7976R