Circaflex is a family of products that consists entirely of engineering grade, deployment ready hardware for all generations of NI Single-Board RIO including the NI System on Module platform (SOM).
Circaflex bridges the gap between out-of-the-box NI embedded hardware and actual solutions. Domain experts spend less time learning tools and more concentrating on the highest value-add part of the application. Traditional embedded system development customers reduce the cost and risk of development, test, and maintenance by providing a commercially tested and supported chain much closer to the end solution.
In addition to the Circaflex product line Cyth provides services including consultation, custom boards, and complete hardware and software solutions including optional training, support, and obsolescence management options/strategies.
- Circaflex breakout boards for native I/O on NI Single-Board RIO and System on Module (SOM)
- Circaflex daughter boards with additional I/O not natively offered
- Circaflex modules for signal conditioning, communications protocols, GPS, relays, motion, more
- Analog input specialty module with 80 MS/s (eighty)
- Reduce time to market
- Reduce risk
- Reduce development, testing, and maintenance costs
- Enable non embedded domain experts to deliver products
NI System Content
- NI Single-Board RIO
- NI System on Module (SOM)