RADX LibertyGT Real-Time Measurement Science Firmware and Software (MSFS) transforms NI PXI/PXIe systems into the industry's most advanced, high-performance, COTS, integrated, modular, multi-function, real-time, software-defined, touchscreen optimized, Real-Time Signal Analyzers (RTSA) or Real-Time Automated Test Systems (RTATS). Available in either cost effective RTSA or RTATS base configurations bundles with numerous software and hardware options that enable tailoring to meet specific customer needs, LibertyGT MSFS bundles include a comprehensive suite of HD-1080p touchscreen optimized apps that are easy to use and program via the included comprehensive API that supports programming in LabVIEW, TestStand, Python, C, C++ or Java. LibertyGT MSFS is supported on systems equipped with RADX qualified NI PXI/PXIe modules deployed in RADX touchscreen PXI/PXIe Enclosures or NI PXIe-1085 Chassis.
- LibertyGT MSFS is purchasable as: 1) Part of a Turnkey, Integrated System (RTATS, RTSA, RTVST) or 2) As a SW Kit with licensed MSFS binaries (with SSD and license key), accessories., RADX integration services and opt. RADX LGTE-RFX enclosure and options.
- FPGA Accelerated Spec An and Real Time VSA Apps, both with support for Freq. Counter, RF Power & Error Meters. RTVSA includes Narrowband Analyzer (with Meters), Standard Demodulators, Modulation Analysis and Narrowband (SSD-based) Record and Playback.
- FPGA Accelerated Real-Time VSG (RTVSG) App with Built-In Arbitrary Waveform Generator (AWG) App with Support for Standard Modulators and Playback of Captured or Created/Edited Waveforms (using LabVIEW or MATLAB).
- RTVSA, RTVSG, MCRTVSA and MCRTVSG Include Support for Standard Internal Analog & Digital Modulators and Demodulators: AM, FM, PM, SSB, BPSK, QPSK/OQPSK, MSK/GMSK, FSK 2 - 32, PSK 4 - 32, ASK 2 - 32 and QAM 16 - 256. Other Mods/Demods by Request/NRE.
- Optional Multi-Channel Real-Time VSA and VSG Apps (MCRTVSA and MCRTVSG) -- Support up to 128 Individually Controlled RX Channels and up to 16 Individually Controlled TX Channels for concurrent, multiple UUT testing WITHOUT additional PXIe Hardware.
- Optional RTSA Apps: Standard RTSA-1 and Industry's Fastest RTSA-2 (Exp. License Req'd)-- both with Adv. Triggering, SSD-based Capture, Playback and Analysis. RTSA-1: 15 msec 100% POI MDS FAA & 160 MHz BW. RTSA-2: 320 nsec 100% POI MDS FAA & 765 MHz RTBW.
- Audio (Low Freq.) Analyzer and Real-Time Bit Error Rate Tester (RT BERT) Apps. RT BERT includes intrinsic support for BER Tester, Pattern Generator and Receiver for Ethernet and RS-232 Serial I/O Based BER Test Sequences.
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope (DSO) and Digital Multi-meter (DMM) Apps include extensive set of functions and features with support for a wide range of NI PXI, PXIe and USB DSO and DMM products.
- Other LibertyGT MSFS Optional Apps: RAID-based Wideband Spectrum and Data Record and Playback, OpenSQL Database for storage/access of UUT test data and Data I/F App with Encode/Decode for SDR Prototyping, End-to-End Testing and Over-the-Air UUT Control.
- Comprehensive Application Programming Interface (API) Provides a Unified, PC-based Programming Model for Easy Programming with LabVIEW, TestStand, Python, C, C++ & Java for Reduced TCO. Also supports TCP/IP/Ethernet based Remote Interface.
- Optional LGTE-RF3/RF4 Touchscreen PXI/PXIe Enclosures: with 12 or 24 GB/Sec Backplane, patent-pending hinged front panel with optional HD 1080p touchscreen, configurable I/O panel, front-to-back I/O and filtered air cooling and optional 50 PPB 10 MHz Ref.
- Optional RADX RF Interface Unit(s) (RFIUs)-- Application specific signal conditioning (switching, filtering, amplification and attenuation) enables LibertyGT-based systems to meet specific test and measurement signal I/O requirements
- Multi-Function & Comprehensive: LibertyGT MSFS supports over a dozen essential RF and related T&M Apps that enable it to replace multiple box instruments to reduce multi-function test system Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Dedicated FPGA acceleration enables: 1) Concurrent App execution for Faster Throughput & Reduced TCO, 2) World's Fastest (optional) RTSA-2 with 320 ns 100% POI FAA MDS (10x > KSN9040B) and 3) Unique (optional) Multichannel RTVSA (128-CH) and RTVSG (16-CH).
- Intuitive Touchscreen GUI Optimized for 1 or 2 HD 1080p Displays provides best-in-class user experience while minimizing training and reducing TCO.
- Open SW Architecture for: 1) Comprehensive API for EASY programming of all Apps and functions using LabVIEW, TestStand, Python, C, C++ & Java and 2) Compatibility with NI Measurement Suites and 3rd Party LabVIEW Tools Network Apps for Reduced TTM and TCO.
- Modular HW/SW Arch. slashes Mean-Time-to-Repair and TCO by Supporting Module-Level Spares, Repairs & Cal AND Tech Insertion for Upgrades and Replacement of End-of-Life Modules with New Modules (eliminates Life-Time-Buys) WITHOUT affecting test programs.
- Flexible: Customers may purchase LibertyGT MSFS via 1) Software Kits (with optional RADX Touchscreen PXIe Enc.) or 2) Integrated, Turnkey Systems (various configs). Also, RADX MSFS Source Code may be licensed for escrow, support or porting purposes.
NI System Content
- All LibertyGT MSFS Apps require 1) NI PXIe-1085 (12 or 24 GB/Sec) Chassis or RADX LGTE-RF3 or RF4 Touchscreen PXIe Enclosure, 2) a PXIe-8135 (8GB) or PXIe-8880 (16-24GB) Embedded Controller, and 3) either a PXIe-7975 or PXIe-7976 FlexRIO FPGA Module.
- LibertyGT MSFS RF TX Apps require the Chassis/Enclosure, Embedded Controller and FlexRIO FPGA Module as described above and one (or more) of the following: NI PXIe-5673E, PXIe-5644 or PXIe-5840. Contact RADX for support on other modules.
- LibertyGT MSFS RF RX Apps require the Chassis/Enclosure, Embedded Controller and FlexRIO FPGA Module as described above and one (or more) of the following: PXIe-5665, PXIe-5644, PXIe-5840 and/or PXIe-5668. Contact RADX for support on other modules.
- LibertyGT MSFS External Audio/LF Analysis Apps require the Chassis/Enclosure, Embedded Controller and FlexRIO FPGA Module described above and one of the following: PXI-4461, PXIe-7841 or PXIe-7851 DSA. Contact RADX for support on other modules.
- LibertyGT MSFS DSO App requires the Chassis/Enclosure, Embedded Controller and FlexRIO FPGA Module described above and either NI PXIe-5160 or a USB-5132. Contact RADX for support on other modules or options.
- LibertyGT MSFS DMM App requires the Chassis/Enclosure, Embedded Controller and FlexRIO FPGA Module described above and a PXIe-4065. Contact RADX for support on other modules or options.