Universal Static RAM tester is a high performance, low cost memory test solution, suggested in two versions – based on NI STS and PXI platforms.
The tester has four configurations, supporting 2, 4, 6 and 8 NI-6556 modules.
The system allows to perform memory functional test, and measure set of electrical parameters.
Test system’s software allows to create IC profiles, timing profiles, custom tests using convenient GUI.
The STS based version includes adapter board, representing a standard interfacing board with socket.
The PXI based solution includes, adapter board implementing functions of line multiplexing, allowing connection of any IC pin to power or digital lines. This system includes separate socket board, supporting wide temperature range, for testing IC in temperature boxes.
- Supports more than 2000 models of Static RAM memories
- Supports more than 20 IC package types
- Provides up to 192 digital channels (for the largest configuration) with up to 200 Mb/s data rate
- Includes the most popular tests, such as Checkerboard, Mats, March C-, etc.
- Allows creation of custom tests
- Each digital line provides a parametric measurement unit
- Per pin timing resolution of 1 ns
- Report generation in MS Excel format
- The PXI based solution allows testing of IC in a temperature chamber box
- Provides full solution for testing wide range of Static RAM memories
- Wizard based software allows to easily setup, create and run tests
- Does not require any programming skills
- The solution does not require any additional software, or programming environment
- Detailed representation of results with tables, graphs and Shmoo graphs
NI System Content
- STS T1 System or STS T2 System (for STS Based Solution)
- 8 – 18 slot PXI chassis
- PXI controller
- NI PXIe-6556 (from 2 to 8 module support)
- NI PXI-4130
- NI PXI-2515 (from 2 to 8 module support, for STS Based Solution)