Though originally developed for use in our life time testers, the great amount of interfaces allows the universal application of our system in all fields of test and measurement. The Ethernet connection provides flexibility (spatial separation of PC and measurement system is possible) as well as safety through galvanic isolation from the PC.
The in-house calibration ensures high accuracy for the analog measurements. All analog channels can be simultaneously and continuously monitored for their compliance to user-defined values for average, maximum and minimum voltage. With help of the FPGA the monitoring never misses a single sample.
Single channels can be sampled with up to 1MS/s, possibility to record waveforms for documentation purposes at any time, also in a triggered way.
- 128 analog inputs (96 single-ended 0-35V • 32 differential ±48V)
- Relays (16 SPDT • 48 SPST)
- Semiconductor switches (• 16 Open-Collector outputs • 24 Open Drain outputs, 4 isolated )
- 16 general purpose IOs
- 10 CAN, 25 serial and 5 I²C interfaces
- 125kS/s sample rate for all channels
- sample rate of max. 1MS/s per channel
- fully automated monitoring of analog signals in terms of: maximum • minimum • average • timespan between trigger events recording of analog signals
- digital pattern generator (up to 24 channels) • 1024 points
- rest bus simulation and repeater for CAN and serial interfaces
- compact design
- high channel density
- high interface density
- high performance