The CCI 1050 test station is part of the Circuit Check 1000 Series Configurable ATE Platform. With a lower cost of ownership and based upon proven customer successes, the CCI 1050 meets medical device manufacturing requirements for capability, quality and throughput.
CCI test systems for medical device test are based upon PXI modular hardware, user configurable modules and high-level user friendly test management software. CCI 1050 test stations support board or product functional, RF and flash programming modalities.
CCI can include all the tools needed to support the software lifecycle, including requirements management, code analysis and traceability, and unit tests. These can be used as a component to risk assessment and mitigation strategies outlined internally or 21 CFR Part 820.
- Selectable product interface options:
- Topside, bi-level and multistage pin probe or through-connector test interfaces
- Single or multi-up support
- Concurrent or single unit test
- Automated board handling to reduce operator touch points and improve repeatability
- Interchangable product drop-in adapters to lower cost of ownership:
- Design documentation to support internal quality standards and those outlined in 21 CFR Part 820
- Modular software libraries supporting RF Medical Telemetry Bands
NI System Content
- NI PXIe Modular Instrumentation
- NI PXIe RF
- NI PXI Vision