The DAQ 7400 provides engineers with an anti- static desk and built in test-adapter designed to fit a variety of ITAs (Interface Test Adapter).
A PXI chassis, rack-mount instruments, and power supplies are mounted on the desktop pedestal providing easy access from both the front and the back.
The connectivity to the UUT is achieved through the ITA receiver at the center of the desk where all signals are routed. Different ITAs can be used to test a variety of UUTs, capitalizing on the investment for multiple products.
Typical usage: Laboratory, depot and medium volume production DAQ and general testing.
- Anti Static desk provides protection to the components under test
- Test Adapter (ITA) enables variety of mating ITA to be connected to the PXI resources
- All signals are routed to the ITA receiver at the center of the desk.
- Different ITAs, with VPC connectivity, can be used with a variety of tests/parts, saving significant amount of investment.
- A PXI chassis and power supplies are mounted on the desktop pedestal providing easy access from both the front and the back.
NI System Content
- PXI chassis with variety of modules