The DAQ 7500 targets the satellite industry for the environmental testing of spacecraft and satellite sub-systems in a thermal vacuum chamber. It can be used for any other thermal (vacuum) chamber that needs high count DAQ and control functionality.
The DAQ 7500 records continuous data at a programmable high rate over a period of a few months. It monitors 2000+ sensors and 10,000 telemetry data channels, while controlling 200+ PID loops in parallel.
Test results are displayed in real time (or as historical data) on a highly configurable GUI
Typical usage: Thermal Vacuum Mil/Aero and satellite testing and control DAQ.
- PXI/SCXI based system
- Mega DAQ for thousand of channels and signals
- Monitor and control capabilities
- Optional LabVIEW Real Time and FPGA software and hardware support
- Well proven solution that runs for few years = reduce your cost and risks
- Custom implementation in 1-2 months.
- Out of the box, ready to use