Use Shield to design metric formulations and automate signal acquisition, processing and decision making in production and laboratory settings. Dynamic signals such as sound and vibration are collected and used to formulate pass/fail metric and associated waveforms.
Protect quality by deploying user-designed metrics that extract defect indicators from dynamic data. Metric formulations developed in Shield are deployed using our NVH Controller which operates at the direction of your test machine control system.
Standardize data acquisition hardware and computations across the organization. Shield will add dynamic signal analysis automation to your test cell control system while providing inherently self-documented source data, flexible analysis and acquisition processes, and a path towards automated archival and effective data re-use.
- Utilize Signal.X’s NVH expertise for machine design aid
- Projects include extensive training, mapping and commissioning
- Spectral analysis
- Order analysis
- Sound quality
- Trigger manually or through a separate test sequencer (such as a PLC)
- Integrate with our Trove data archival system
- Reduce production inefficiencies by standardizing data collection
- Make use of large structured datasets from Shield to improve your product
- Utilize sophisticated signal processing methodologies in a dedicated tool for the plant floor
NI System Content
- LabVIEW Real-Time
- NI PXI-8840 (typical)
- NI PXI-4492, NI PXI-4497 (typical)
- NI PXI-8512 (typical)