Most Versatile RF Infotainment Test Instrument Available
Featuring Averna’s leading RF and test expertise, the software-defined AST-1000 is powered by the NI VST, and can generate all common RF signals, including AM/FM, DAB, GPS, HD Radio, and Sirius/XM. This all-in-one solution is ideal for validating automotive infotainment systems.
Due to the AST-1000’s FPGA-based design, this software-defined instrument will soon be able to accommodate new signals – including Connectivity protocols like Bluetooth and WiFi, and non-RF signals like CAN for bus monitoring.
- NI VST
- Software-defined framework
- Based on URT RF toolkits
- Supports: AM/FM, RDS/RDBS (1 Channel or 3 Channels), Sirius and XM – Type 1 Acceptance and Manufacturing, DAB/DAB+/DMB, HD Radio (IBOC), TMC–RDS, GPS Manufacturing Simulators (Single Satellite or Constellation)
- Expandable to support Connectivity and non-RF signals/protocols
- Supports all common broadcast radio and navigation protocols
- FPGA framework easily accommodates new signals, saving on instrument costs
- Seamless integration with Averna URT Instruments to protect your investment
- Easy-to-use interface for quick signal generation and easy test setups
- Flexible PXIe architecture allows integration of other applications/cards
- Rackmountable, it handles lab validation as well as functional and EOL testing
- Standardized platform, easy calibration, simple maintenance, and global support