NC-10 and NCR-2000 are products used for online monitoring of RF wideband signal where channelization is done on FPGA chip. With NC-10 it is possible to observe up to 1024 channels simultaneously. Each channel can have individually configurable center frequency, bandwidth, gain and filtering and they can overlap as well. NC-10 is PXIe based instrument that comes with the LabVIEW API, which allows experienced users to integrate it into their systems and transfer either RF data to the device or channels’ data from NC-10. NCR-2000 is a turn-key solution that includes both RF Front End, NC-10 channelization and further processing and UDP streaming and is better option if time saving is the goal for users.
- Up to 1024 output channels per NC-10. NCR-2000 can have multiple boards.
- Input bandwidth of up to 250 MHz
- Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR) of 80 dB
- LabVIEW API available for integration of NC-10 into customer’s system
- Channels Configurable in run-time: Each has their own bandwidth, center frequency, gain and filtering
- Possibility of Daisy Chaining multiple NC-10s for higher channel count
- Independent channel configuration
- Overlapping channels supported
- Possibility of connecting NC-10 with any Peer-To-Peer capable RF front end
- Full turn-key solution with NCR-2000 that does not require LabVIEW expertise or development time
NI System Content
- NC-10: NI PXIe 7975R, NCR-2000: NI PXIe 5776, NI PXIe7975R, NI PXIe 6592