Past experience has been in a number of the university disciplines, including Medicine, Nuclear Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Environmental Horticulture, covering the planning, design, and implementation of instrumentation and/or control systems for various research instruments:
- Ultrasonic anemometers and particle-size measurement instruments on hurricane research towers.
- High-flow and ultra-high-flow wind pressure test systems.
- synchronized roof-top air pressure measurements by self-contained low-power PD-based modules.
- Long-term shingle aging-chamber.
- Roof-top nail-puller
- Air cannon (lab and field use) for 2x4 and Spanish-tile projectiles.
- Model-vehicle guidance system
- X-Y movement control for back-scatter x-ray research
- Tree and tree-limb pulling research
- Recovery tests on spinal-cord injured research animals, using a ‘rat bicycle’ and reflex control and measurement.
- Company Email
- Year Established
- Years as an Alliance Partner
Gainesville, Florida, United States (Headquarters)
Address: 2070 NE Waldo Rd., Powell Lab Bldg 1626, Gainesville, Florida
Phone Number: 352-392-3392