Automated burst disk production system
The system is designed to automate the production of pressure rupture disks used in a wide range of industries ranging from pharmaceutical to aerospace.
The System is capable of controlling an automating 5 key areas of the production process:
1. Hydraulic Press Control – Providing necessary clamp forces to hold the sheet material in place.
2. Tooling – Decision making on specific tools to use during the forming process as well as being able to control the disc geometry during forming.
3. Hardware control – Control all electromechanical hardware in the system such as valves and pressure transducers.
4. Disk forming – Control and configuration of all settings and hardware to produce a rupture disk.
5. Logging of data – Press profiles and all user data including login information, press diagnostics and pressure data are all stored in CSV & database files.